Death occurs when a player's Health reaches zero. Under normal circumstances, after dying, a player will respawn in Dorpat and lose everything in their inventory except their 2 most expensive items, their equipped pet, and anything their pet is currently holding. If the player is training a pet, the pet will lose half of its current exp as well. Lost items are gone and you must replace them on your own.
NOTE: If Mods are enabled, a small green dot will be present in the corner of the inventory item that will be saved.
Exceptions to Standard Death Consequences Edit
- Players have a 2 hour grace period after completing the tutorial in which they will not lose most of their items upon death.
- An equipped Potion of Preservation saves five additional items upon death. Total of seven items.
- Potion of Preservation is never saved on death, equipped or not.
- The mini game Arena is a specialized combat zone. It has it's own items separate from your own and you do not get teleported to Dorpat.
- Cathedral does not have death consequences. Upon death you do not lose any items and are teleported to the entrance of the Cathedral with full life.
- Towers do not have death consequences. Upon death you do not lose any items and are teleported to the entrance of the tower you were in with full life.
- Dueling another player, upon death, will teleport you to Dorpat but you do not lose any items unless you stake them as part of the duel.