Create accountEditWhen you start a game, the login/register window will appear.
- World drop down: This is used to select what World you will start in, with information on how many players are in the selected world. You don't need to change this, unless it says Disconnected below Login/Register. NOTE: World 3 is for Premium players and can be bought through the MOS Market in the game.
- User: Type in desired account name. This is the name other players will know you by.
- Password: Type in desired password. See http://mo.ee/register.html#lost_password if forgotten.
- Login/Register: Click here when done.
- Connected/Disconnected: States your connection status to selected world.
You should chose one of the Combat Builds before doing any combat and set your Fighting Mode accordingly. It is set to Controlled by default. Fighting mode is set in menu, leftmost icon in top right part of the screen.
After you complete tutorial island you will find yourself in Dorpat . Once there, all game options are available to you. You can start doing combat or gathering /crafting . It's worth noting that even if you might think that it's cheapest to do do all by yourself, it is not. It is best to specialize early on. All tutorial island teachers are also located in Dorpat and can be used to refresh you on their instructions.
Making coins Edit
Most common ways of making coins is by selling items to other players via player Market accessed through your town Chest and to NPCs. Others ways are doing Quests, Party Dungeons and Daily Login Rewards. Mobs don't drop coins, only items.
Best ways to get coins in the start is to mine and sell Sand, Feathers, resell seeds and combat. Another way to get coins that doesn't take too long is by fishing and selling your fish. Not only is it a food source but a source of income as well.